Charge, cycle and balance to the max with the KRMax B6 Ultimate Balancing Charger! It’s compatible with 1-18 cell NiCds/NiMHs, 1-6 cell LiPos/LiIons/LiFes and 2-24V lead-acid batteries. Includes a lithium balancer, ten battery memories, a temperature probe, PC connectivity and much, much more.
- Delta peak voltage detection prevents overcharging.
- Stores up to ten battery memories.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Fan cooling system helps regulate the unit’s operating temperature.
- USB port also provides 5V/1A continuous current for digital cameras, cell phones and various other electronic devices.
- Temperature probe.
- USB cable.
- 12AWG DC power cables with bullet connectors and alligator clips.
- Two sets of charge leads.
- 2S-6S LiPo XH adapter.
- Instruction manual.
- Software disc.
- Compatible with 1-18 cell NiCds/NiMHs, 1-6 cell LiPos/LiIons/LiFes and 2-24V lead-acid batteries.
- Internal independent lithium cell balancer is included – no separate external unit is required to individually balance each cell.
- Operating software is optimized to prevent excessive charging and discharging.
- Lithium battery charge cycles can be accelerated to reduce charge time or slowed down to increase battery life.
- PC connection (via USB port) allows users to keep track charge/discharge curves, voltage, temperature and amperage. Data can be suppressed or superimposed for comparison purposes.
Dimensions: 5.9 in x 4.6 in x 2.1 in (150 mm x 116 mm x 53 mm) Weight: 1.3 lb (607 g) Compatible with: 1-18 cell NiCds/NiMHs; 1-6 cell LiPos/LiIons/LiFes; 2-24V lead-acid batteries Operating Range (DC): 11-18V Circuit Power: Max. Charge Power: 200W Max. Discharge Power: 25W Current Drain for Lithium Balancing: 200mA/cell Requirements: DC power supply